more songs

sarika08

Jul 23, 2008
sorry with the music questions, but......

Does anyone know the names of popular spanish dance songs for kids? They played a few at the mini disco and I am trying to find them. I figured out a few....veo veo, music man, agadou, el tren, superman.

There were some others but I can't figure them out. Any help would be appreciated.

May 12, 2005
How come nobody ever thinks to ask the people who work at these resorts and discos for the song names???

Last edited by a moderator:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
How come nobody ever thinks to ask the people who work at these resorts and discos for the song names???

These questions are always asked by people that have single digit posts, and then they never post again once they get their answer.

Very strange if you ask me...

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
sorry with the music questions, but......

Does anyone know the names of popular spanish dance songs for kids? They played a few at the mini disco and I am trying to find them. I figured out a few....veo veo, music man, agadou, el tren, superman.

There were some others but I can't figure them out. Any help would be appreciated.

You can listen to some samples here:

Amazon.com: Canciones Infantiles: Los Merenguitos: Music

sarika08

Jul 23, 2008
These questions are always asked by people that have single digit posts, and then they never post again once they get their answer.

Very strange if you ask me...

ouch...... this was my first, but definately not my last trip to the Dominican. Is it so wrong that I want to continue the memories of my vacation? I already got some Omega y Mambo Violente, sujeto and silvio Mora. I can't wait to get back. Shoot... you'll probably be complaining about too many posts.

sarika08

Jul 23, 2008
Omega? Ha. La musica de tigueres.

never mind. lol....

In the Dom. Rep. tigueres & tigueritos are slang for young streetcombes. Poor kids in the streetdoin mischievous things but not necessarily unlawful acts. Also it is used for any poor kid on the streets but NOT in a derogative meaning. Hope it helps.
Ref. I lived there.

Instead please tell me what does Shupa mean?