Caliente Caribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr39

Jul 28, 2008
We are looking for any information on Caliente Caribe that would be helpful. We will be arriving on the 9th of August. Also any information on shopping opprotunites, hot spots, etc within the area would be appreciated.

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
Nude

It used to be Eden Bay. The nude resort near Rio San Juan, owned by a Pasco County, FL company. Caliente Tampa is getting nothing but bad publicity by the local press.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
ok, well in that case there are virtually *no* shopping opportunities or hot spots anywhere near there....unless you like golf! ...or consider a 60 to 90 minute drive "in the area". oh and last time I was there, playa grande golf course was definitely NOT clothing-optional! :bunny:

RoblondonUK

Jul 25, 2008
ok, well in that case there are virtually *no* shopping opportunities or hot spots anywhere near there....unless you like golf! ...or consider a 60 to 90 minute drive "in the area". oh and last time I was there, playa grande golf course was definitely NOT clothing-optional! :bunny:

I should think not...yuk...can you imagine nude golf!!..i dont know which of my 2 swings would look the worst!:p

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
When golfing naked...

ian_naked.jpg

Remember to wash your balls with frequency and keep a firm grip on your putter.

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
In 1999 at Jack Tar we met a couple in their 30's from Belgium. I played golf with them the next day at Playa Dorado. In our golf course conversation they said that they had a second home in France at a nudist resort. The resort had a golf course. I asked what they wore on the course, answer, "a hat and golf shoes".

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
In 1999 at Jack Tar we met a couple in their 30's from Belgium. I played golf with them the next day at Playa Dorado. In our golf course conversation they said that they had a second home in France at a nudist resort. The resort had a golf course. I asked what they wore on the course, answer, "a hat and golf shoes".
Kinda like this?

_847702_golf_150g.jpg

Massielg

Apr 30, 2008
www.casasdevacacionesrd.blogspot.com
jajajajajaaj....you guys are so funny...

jajajajajajajaaj

Been serious.. Caliente Caribe is like 10 minutes from Rio San Juan or Cabrera is in the middle of both towns..and in both towns there are shops, supermarkets, gift shopts, etc. where he could buy whatever he wants...

Dominican press talk bad about the place, because you know, in general dominican people still have a very close mind...:eek:

aross

Nov 15, 2007
I thought Bush Baby always had his pipe in his mouth when he was using Teeing off?

I'll try it again without the extra word, apologies to the grammar police.

I thought Bush Baby always had his pipe in his mouth when he was Teeing off?

RoblondonUK

Jul 25, 2008
BushBaby doesn't wear a Noddy cap so it can't be him :cheeky:.

Where do naked golfers keep their tees?

Perhaps better not to tell me................;)

Tut tut......behind their ears of course!..where else could they put them!.....

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
A Dive center for which I work does Discover Scuba Diving classes at this resort. Brad is the manager of the resort and I can tell you that it is a beautiful, well run resort with plenty of space and a beautiful private beach in which to partake in nakedness activities if you are so inclined. Last time I was there they had a group of under 30’s beautiful people from Miami.

I can tell you that teaching scuba diving was probably the furthest thing from my mind that day but because I am a professional, I kept my mind in the game.

Definitely a treat for an old codger like me. :)

Marco, you really crack me up man. All those great topic specific pics you come up with really make me laugh. Keep it up dude!!!!

Reactions: Lapurr
Status
Not open for further replies.