I need some imput on Cost

heavennsangel

Mar 15, 2005
Hello everyone,
I need the help of somone currently in DR to get me an estimate or maybe stop into a store for me.I have someone there finishing my two bedroom apartment and we are now getting reading to install the windows and front door.So we have roughly 6 small windows about 30 by 35 and a front door along with three doors for the bedrooms and bathroom.Also one sliding window at the front maybe 35 by 35.I am keeping it basic Dominican style it's for renting,so i don't need anything fancy.Can anyone get me some numbers i would greatly appreciate it.Thanks guys.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hello everyone,
I need the help of somone currently in DR to get me an estimate or maybe stop into a store for me.I have someone there finishing my two bedroom apartment and we are now getting reading to install the windows and front door.So we have roughly 6 small windows about 30 by 35 and a front door along with three doors for the bedrooms and bathroom.Also one sliding window at the front maybe 35 by 35.I am keeping it basic Dominican style it's for renting,so i don't need anything fancy.Can anyone get me some numbers i would greatly appreciate it.Thanks guys.

The probably foremost provider of aluminum windows, sliding doors and windows and doors may be INDUCA... puertas y ventanas de alumino

Large hardware stores (ferreterias industriales) like 8A (Ochoa) and Hache and many others do carry "standard" doors (the sheet metal panel "contractor" stuff also found in the US) and some aluminum window.
Sadly their web sites are not yet very helpfull:
Ferreter?a Hach? - HACHE.COM.DO
Ferreter?a Ochoa

Alternatively I might suggest: PAGINASAMARILLAS.COM.DOhttp://www.paginasamarillas.com.do/Default.aspx

Not knowing your property's location, I am afraid that's about as much I can try to help you.

... J-D.