One expat victim, one expat perp.........

J

joerusso

here it is

i wish it were in English!!

PUBLIC PROSECUTOR RUSHES English DEDICATED TO PROSTITUTE CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS By: Gregorio of the Rosary
Wednesday July 30, 2008

The Fiscal Proxy of the Court of Children, Girls and Adolescents in company of police agents rushed a foreigner that was dedicated to prostitute children in this and other municipalities of this province.

Oliver Martin Yapur, of English nationality was person under arrest in a hotel of this city and surprised in full act utilizing to some children in ages from thirteen to 17 years.

The Procuradora Fiscal of the Court of Children, Girls and Adolescents, Lic. Miltria Cross reported that the foreigner utilized a jeepeta of a rent car to transfer to the smaller that utilized in the business of prostitution of smaller that per years he had left him large profits.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Where in El Choco as i am not aware of any apartment buildings in the El Choco area.

Bob K

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
The Procurator Fiscal Court of Children and Adolescents in the company of police officers apprehended a foreign national who was involved in child prostitution in this and other municipalities in this province.

Oliver Martin Yapur, British was arrested in a hotel in this city and in full act surprised about using children ages thirteen to 17 years.
The Procurator Fiscal Court of Children and Adolescents, Miltria Cross reported that the alien used a jeepeta rent a car to transport minors used in the business of prostitution of minors who for years had left him huge profits.

rosariogreg@gmail.com

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks. I went to freetranslation.com and got both of them. Now I know how to do this!

hicksy

Nov 25, 2005
Craig Honeyman lives in a private home 200m past the Stable Paraiso del Caballo. This stable is just past the Hacienda El choco gates. He was shot in the chest just above his heart Monday morning at approx. 11:30 a.m. and is now in intensive care at Bournigal. He also sustained contusions to his eye and body. He works as the construction manager at the stables and is typically working at this time, but was unfortunately at his house when the landrones arrived. He was taken to the hospital by the owners of the stable when they heard him cry out for help. The police have someone in custody.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
i wish it were in English!!

Anytime you see a webpage you need translated copy the url from the top of your browser and goto google.com and put that url right into the search box.

If the page is listed (usually is unless its brand new then wait a few hours) youll see a translate button. Press it and youll have the page translated via good (might not be perfect) to your default language in your browser.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
We are led to believe. Craig Holeyman (is that surname spelled differently?) a Brit. living in El Choco was robbed and shot:
El Nuevo Norte > Inicio

and could need people's help and/or support.

And another Brit was arrested for allegedly running a child prostitution network in Puerto Plata:Puerto Plata Digital

Does anyone know for sure? Just like to check what I read. Thank you.

If this is true, I hope 'mandingo" makes this scum his girlfriend for life!!!!!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Craig Honeyman lives in a private home 200m past the Stable Paraiso del Caballo. This stable is just past the Hacienda El choco gates. He was shot in the chest just above his heart Monday morning at approx. 11:30 a.m. and is now in intensive care at Bournigal. He also sustained contusions to his eye and body. He works as the construction manager at the stables and is typically working at this time, but was unfortunately at his house when the landrones arrived. He was taken to the hospital by the owners of the stable when they heard him cry out for help. The police have someone in custody.

Thank you hicksy for the update. I thought that might be who it was, remembering this thread
http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/71995-missing-person.html#post608384

I hope he pulls through this ok.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
On the El Nuevo Norte article. IF..........it's the correct photo....

The person in the photograph in that article is definitely not the Craig Honeyman (or as stated Holeyman) we knew or who was referred to in the Missing Person thread some time ago as he was many, many years younger. Perhaps a coincidence of names or, as you rightly say, an incorrect photo.

WeeJee

Jun 26, 2006
Craig Honeyman

If this is the same guy that did me over, then I am glad. As far as I am concerned, he got what he deserved. When I was living in the DR I was suffering with very bad depression (suicidal at times). Craig knew this, but still took my $1500 and left the country (he used my money for his flight). How this didn't push me over the edge, I'll never know. There were a lot of victims he was conning at this time. He is a fraud and liar, who is very good at talking 'telephone numbers'. He doesn't have a trust fund, he doesn't have two boys at a private school and he doesn't have a 'mother who disaproves of everything he does!'. When he eventually returned to the DR, he even had the neck to come back to my house and offer to finish building my pool (with more money!). If whoever shot him is reading this, shame you didn't do the job properly. Better luck next time....

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Did anyone actually establish whether this was the same guy? Is there an update on his condition?