From little acorns.... DR1 Real Estate grows...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just over 18 months ago, we decided to venture out and open our own DR1 real estate brokerage.

Our goal was to establish a full service boutique brokerage that went above and beyond. A brokerage that offered exceptional service, exceed our clients expectations and ultimately turned our clients into great friends.

I'm happy to report, after 18 months, a number of sales and a bunch of new great friends, we have opened our "first" office. The office is located in Sosua on Calle Pedro Clisante, in front of Club Residencial, almost next door to Scotia Bank.

Many thanks to Curt and Sandi for helping make our vision a reality, being great partners and more importantly, great friends.

If your looking for real estate on the north coast, send Curt an email or drop by the office.

Email: curt@dr1.com
Site: Dominican Republic Real Estate by DR1

Next stop Punta Cana...

sousa_office_1.jpg

sousa_office_2.jpg

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Looks great guys. Best of luck!! (Sandy should be in photo - would attract more male clients ;) ) Tom

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Congratulations Robert...and Curt..and Sandi!!! But Rob, if you're going to operate in Sosua..spell the name correctly when labeling the photos!!! :bunny:

I noticed that last night, but couldn't be bothered to change them.
I'll promise to spell Punta Cana right in the next ones I post :)

fabsab

Mar 7, 2008
www.dr1.com
Best Wishes

Congrats Bob,
I was there last month and kinds noticed the DR1 sign and was intrigued.
Wish you yet all the best.

coachnacho

Dec 27, 2006
Congratulations

Curt, Sandi and Robert, congratulations on opening an office in Sousa.:classic:

We are still trying to sell our house in Florida so we can move to our villa in Casa Linda:mad:
Hope to see you soon
Nacho y Lucy

A

apostropheman

Congratulations!

The inside of the office also looks wonderful and took many days and much blood, sweat and tears to get everything perfect!

All the best to Curt & Sandi and the DR1 real estate team!

Reactions: Tamborista