Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Does anybody miss this beautiful female German-Shepherd-Mix?

We found her in Cabarete east (near the hotel Camino del Sol) on the beach. She is neutered, healthy and in great shape. She is very affectionate and adorable and looking for new owners. It's possible that her old owners left the country and that's why she is alone now.

If nobody is missing her, we will try to find a new home for her. We already have three dogs and unfortunately cannot adopt another dog.

Would anyone of you guys be interested to adopt this cutie in case nobody is missing her?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

she is beautiful! I hope you find the owners, or someone that is a responaible pet owner and will take good care of her.

I'm not trying to correct you, because i knew exacltly what you were saying, but here is the way to say she is "fixed" only incase you are interested.

Spaying refers to the removal of the reproductive organs of a female animal. While neutering refers to the removal of the male.

so because she is a girl you can say she is spayed.

good luck, and thank you for posting the pictures, i'm sure she will find a good home.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

@Lapurr: Thanks for your correction. I'm German, therefore my english is not the best.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Your English is excellent. And the puppy is gorgeous - looks very much like our Bachata did as a pup. She has given us 12 years devoted companionship & guarding and she's still doing so. You can sense the intelligence of the dog you found, just by looking at those pics. Good luck with the homing!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It's moment like these when I wish we didn't already own 11 dogs, and have 2 extras staying temporarily, because she is lovely with kind eyes and I am sure will make a loyal friend and companion to whoever gives her the love and affection she obviously deserves.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

she does have a special look about her...Wow whirley 13 dogs in total!! you are so lucky to have the space and all the love and affection!!

and dominicanrep, you are very special and kind, to help this lovely girl find a home!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada
    ...And the puppy is gorgeous - looks very much like our Bachata did as a pup...
    She is no puppy anymore. I assume she is approximately 1-2 years old, because her teeth are in perfect condition, but it's always difficult to guess how old a dog is .

Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird
    It's moment like these when I wish we didn't already own 11 dogs, and have 2 extras staying temporarily...
    Wow, so many dogs! You have my respect, whirleybird!

Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird
    ...because she is lovely with kind eyes and I am sure will make a loyal friend and companion to whoever gives her the love and affection she obviously deserves.
    You are right, she is so lovely and nice. I hope we will find a good home for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapurr
    ...and dominicanrep, you are very special and kind, to help this lovely girl find a home!!
    Thank you. My family and me love dogs and we have helped a lot of them in the past years. We got many female dogs spayed (not neutered ) and we were able to find a home for some of them, but unfortunately it's very difficult to find a good home. But we keep trying.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    Not unless she stepped into white paint.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

@rainbow: For a moment I thought it's the same dog, they look like twins, but then I compared their pics and saw that the dog which we found has white paws, the other dog has brown paws.
    Too bad. It would have been too good to be true.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast