One for the Brits......

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
One for the Brits returns?. Again?.

Once again we are on our way out for 2 weeks of fun.
As usual ? for any British ex pats that are missing some of the finer things that Britain has to offer :cheeky:
In the past we have brought ? Yorkshire Tea, Dark Chocolate Penguins, Lime Pickles, Bisto gravey granules and English music for our friends that cant download!!!:paranoid:

Either leave a note here or PM me.
Back for the first 2 weeks of September.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
North Coast - Sosua - POP - Cab.

We did last time talk about meeting up - however it never actually happend.
Maybe this vist!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002

As usual ? for any British ex pats that are missing some of the finer things that Britain has to offer :cheeky:
In the past we have brought ? Yorkshire Tea, Dark Chocolate Penguins, Lime Pickles, Bisto gravey granules and English music for our friends that cant download!!!:paranoid:

Either leave a note here or PM me.
Back for the first 2 weeks of September.
It will be nice to see you again. This trip I will be able to go party with you.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006

Me too - I am leaving the UK on Aug 26th - if anyone wants anything SMALLISH bringing out or any letters posting when I go back on September 9th give me a shout. Staying in POP, going to Rockys on Monday 1st........(none of this afternoon siesta rubbish M!) and booked in for rehab on Sept 10th........ :cheeky:

Can't wait!

Rio

Manxman

Aug 14, 2003
Hi Eddy
Its james from the Isle of Man. We will be there the first 2 weeks also,will have to join you.We will get there on the 3rd Sept ,12 of us this time.Would be nice to meet wishingiwasthere also.
James Trish Dave and Andy

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
If anyone could.....i would love some Branston pickle sauce. Not had that for a year!!! Mmmm branston pickle and cheese sandwiches!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hi Eddy
Its james from the Isle of Man. We will be there the first 2 weeks also,will have to join you.We will get there on the 3rd Sept ,12 of us this time.Would be nice to meet wishingiwasthere also.
James Trish Dave and Andy

Looking forward to it.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Eralc - I thought you were back in the UK as well??

When your in the DR your in POP arnt you? More than happy to bring that out for you!

You can get razor blades out there you fool - this thread is for British Ex Pats who miss some of the little treats that the UK has to offer.

So - So far this time - we have Erica with Branston?

Any more for any more........

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
OH yes - Eddy - are you now manageing Super Super?
It would be great to meet up with you - that little resturant that you told me and the Mrs about last year was great - would love to take you out for dinner one evening.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
OH yes - Eddy - are you now manageing Super Super?
It would be great to meet up with you - that little resturant that you told me and the Mrs about last year was great - would love to take you out for dinner one evening.
Since April. I still can't accept sitting around an enjoying doing nothing. Always ready for a good meal. I also could use something. Will PM you.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Yes please, I have the entire contents of a three-bedroomed house and 68 yearsworth of acquisitions I would like transferred to the DR shortly. Do that and I will buy you both big ice-creams in Bon.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Excess baggage..........

Yes please, I have the entire contents of a three-bedroomed house and 68 yearsworth of acquisitions I would like transferred to the DR shortly. Do that and I will buy you both big ice-creams in Bon.

I will leave that one for wishin....... I said SMALLISH!

LOL

Rio

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
That is a little too much London777 - im already taking your book collection for you!
However - i dont understand why you want your collection of "readers wives"?