Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Help with a kitchen

I recently purchased a condo in Sosua and I need to replace the whole kitchen. It had a small, crappy Dominican style kitchen and I have taken out all the cabinets, counter tops and even the sink as they were in rough shape - so now I'm pretty much starting from scratch!

My question now is who does quality kitchen cabinet work in this area? I have a general design in mind, but need someone to build and install.

I appreciate any help and/or suggestions!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuvtheDR View Post
    I recently purchased a condo in Sosua and I need to replace the whole kitchen. It had a small, crappy Dominican style kitchen and I have taken out all the cabinets, counter tops and even the sink as they were in rough shape - so now I'm pretty much starting from scratch!

My question now is who does quality kitchen cabinet work in this area? I have a general design in mind, but need someone to build and install.

Have some friends who had a complete kitchen redesigned and fitted in Cabarete and sure they would be happy to furnish you with the contact if you are interested. Sounds like you need something quite urgently.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default All I know him by is Chico

I'll have a friend of mine who oversaw the job give his details.

He and his son were recommended, all Mahogany (has Oak and Pine), mortised and tendon drawers, ball bearing sliders, European hinges. I thought it was a very good price.

Has a shop near Gaspar Hernandez.

The wood character is gorgeous.

Iíll send you pictures if you would like.

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest seeing Mark in the Licey Free Zone. he makes high end kitchens with the latest technology. You can PM me for contact info, if you want...
    Can't hurt, might help..

HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information guys. I'll be sending PM's!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LuvtheDR View Post

I am in the same situation but in Bayahibe
    Does somebody have contacts for that kind of job in the area between santo domingo and higuey.

Thanks

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We need the same kind of help in Puerto Plata. Small kitchen, still in working order but needs a better sink, counter tops and if the price is a good one, cabinets as well. thanks Phil

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I would recommend

Paula, she has done a very good job for me. 809-815-8307 cell 809-937-6561 shop. She works all over the DR. and has excellent prices

nydr

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chibani View Post
    I am in the same situation but in Bayahibe
    Does somebody have contacts for that kind of job in the area between santo domingo and higuey.

Thanks
    Lots of high end kitchen places and builders in Santo Domingo.

We had a company called Italtec (owned and run by an Italian) build a custom kitchen for our office at DR1. They did and fantastic job, at a fantastic price. They come in and measure up, build everything off site, then come back and install.

cocinas