Help with a kitchen

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I recently purchased a condo in Sosua and I need to replace the whole kitchen. It had a small, crappy Dominican style kitchen and I have taken out all the cabinets, counter tops and even the sink as they were in rough shape - so now I'm pretty much starting from scratch!

My question now is who does quality kitchen cabinet work in this area? I have a general design in mind, but need someone to build and install.

I appreciate any help and/or suggestions!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I recently purchased a condo in Sosua and I need to replace the whole kitchen. It had a small, crappy Dominican style kitchen and I have taken out all the cabinets, counter tops and even the sink as they were in rough shape - so now I'm pretty much starting from scratch!

My question now is who does quality kitchen cabinet work in this area? I have a general design in mind, but need someone to build and install.

Have some friends who had a complete kitchen redesigned and fitted in Cabarete and sure they would be happy to furnish you with the contact if you are interested. Sounds like you need something quite urgently.

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
All I know him by is Chico

I'll have a friend of mine who oversaw the job give his details.

He and his son were recommended, all Mahogany (has Oak and Pine), mortised and tendon drawers, ball bearing sliders, European hinges. I thought it was a very good price.

Has a shop near Gaspar Hernandez.

The wood character is gorgeous.

I?ll send you pictures if you would like.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I would suggest seeing Mark in the Licey Free Zone. he makes high end kitchens with the latest technology. You can PM me for contact info, if you want...
Can't hurt, might help..

HB

chibani

Oct 29, 2007

I am in the same situation but in Bayahibe
Does somebody have contacts for that kind of job in the area between santo domingo and higuey.

Thanks

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
We need the same kind of help in Puerto Plata. Small kitchen, still in working order but needs a better sink, counter tops and if the price is a good one, cabinets as well. thanks Phil

nydr

Feb 24, 2006
I would recommend

Paula, she has done a very good job for me. 809-815-8307 cell 809-937-6561 shop. She works all over the DR. and has excellent prices

nydr

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I am in the same situation but in Bayahibe
Does somebody have contacts for that kind of job in the area between santo domingo and higuey.

Thanks

Lots of high end kitchen places and builders in Santo Domingo.

We had a company called Italtec (owned and run by an Italian) build a custom kitchen for our office at DR1. They did and fantastic job, at a fantastic price. They come in and measure up, build everything off site, then come back and install.

cocinas