English Social Club in Santo Domingo!

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
For those of you interested in getting together socially and have conversations in English with others in Santo Domingo, I think this club might interest you!

Social EFL

You can find info about it on the flyer!

Pass by the social groups thread and check out the new info about the English Social group! Join up and let us know you are coming, or just drop by! :bunny:

I hope you can come!

Flyer with info!

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
As a sidenote: yes, this group was created for my students, mostly... but it's not limited to that. Please come by and join us.... my girl students are pretty and the guys are handsome ;) Not that that matters, does it? :p

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
For those of you interested in getting together socially and have conversations in English with others in Santo Domingo, I think this club might interest you!

Social EFL

You can find info about it on the flyer!

Pass by the social groups thread and check out the new info about the English Social group! Join up and let us know you are coming, or just drop by! :bunny:

I hope you can come!

Flyer with info!

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
As a sidenote: yes, this group was created for my students, mostly... but it's not limited to that. Please come by and join us.... my girl students are pretty and the guys are handsome Not that that matters, does it? :p

S

sokitoumi

your flyer is just a little red x Mr farce on my browser - I would attend if I wasn't so far away - sounds like a good idea- good luck with it

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
Some ppl complained that they could not see the thread at the address above.

Ok, I now officially HATE fortunecity.com... They just won't let me post the picture!

So, here:

eslgroupga4.jpg

Last edited:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Now I can't edit my previous post. This is getting to be too restrictive? Ugh...

Here, I hope it works!

>>> http://theforceinme.fortunecity.com <<<

If you get a small logo instead of the flier, hit refresh (F5 key)

Sorry but no link to the flier or picture is working as intended yet!!
Check your links and uploaded picture before you re-post the link again!
Otherwise a lot of people will get tired of clicking on non-working links and just get bored so much that they'll pass on the offer...

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
MiTaverna has a 70% english speaking crowd - so it might not be a "social Club" but you can meet new people and have great conversations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Mi taverna has good food, great host and many english speaking folks, not to mention, pretty girls.
But but, aren't we here to learn spanish???
AZB

S

sokitoumi

I beleive the force already knows how to speak spanish lol...hes Dominican-

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I believe the force in me is aiming at students and Dominicans who are really interested in improving their English and people who are really interested in getting to know Dominicans and Dominican culture.

Reactions: Theforceinme
S

sokitoumi

I hope the idea takes off...it sounds very good

can someone do him a flyer though lol

Theforceinme

Oct 19, 2007
www.facebook.com
I see... well, can I email it to you?

Anyone else, if you post here, I will email it personally! (if possible in your profile, sokitoumi it doesn't give me that option for you!)