october visit cabarete area questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

otto

Aug 11, 2006
Last trip to DR, stayed first 3days in RSJ bahia blanca,,last 3 bahia principe all inclusive, saw the different ways to stay. Would like info on Tangerine resort in Cabarete, morning surf trips to encuentro? from ali's? read that hideaway resort in enquentro was making access difficult or impossible to activities there, what is the status on this. Basically as a group an all inclusive would be best but would like access to travel to morning surf for a couple of us,rentals a lesson or two. Any other options? Thank you for the help

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
stayed here for 3 nights in march 08

tangerine rooms need renovations

the grounds are nice
the shows pretty good compared to other resorts
the beach & pool also quite nice

food is adequate but lots of restaurants to choose from in walking distance if you get bored with the hotel food

hopefully someone else can add more about the surfing questions

mamielizabeth

Feb 9, 2008
Hello, I have stayed at "tangerine" 2 times January 08,and June 08... and LOVED it there, some people on both trips had minor issues with the accomadations ,I did not have any concerns. There is a really nice atmosphere ,a mix of age groups activities thru the day and night,the staff are GREAT ,The food was pretty good ,i am a bit picky and I could always fins something , I also like VIVA's location ,It is within walking distance to Cabarete , short bus ride to Sosua , and less than 30 min from the airport, Within the area there is an abundance of things to do, fun night life in Cabarete. When are you going in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.