Best PIZZA in Saman?

m.met

Jul 18, 2008
Well,
I'm italian and I eat so gooood pizza here and tambien in the US.
But I would like to find out the best pizza in Saman? region, since I didn't still try one I like.
Any ideas?
Tks

met

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is an Italian guy just before Las Galeras on the left side of the road that make a very nice thin crust Pizza, if you like it that way. The name of the place I do not remember. It is about 2km before the end of the road.

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Try the Italian restaurant around the corner from Western Union in Samana. Going away from the malecon, pass Western Union on your left, and take the next right, and the place is on the right with potted palms out front. Excellent pizza and other dishes. The restaurant is behind the house, there is a sign in front on the street and the owner is Italian. During mango season, be ready for some shotgun size blasts coming off the tin roof overhead!

Memo

Jul 30, 2005
Las Galeras
www.elotrowa.com
There is an Italian guy just before Las Galeras on the left side of the road that make a very nice thin crust Pizza, if you like it that way. The name of the place I do not remember. It is about 2km before the end of the road.

I imagine that you're thinking of Victorio's place, and you're right. Good pizza, good value, good people.

Bill