Punta Cana long term rental

Loek

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Everybody,

I'm moving to Punta Cana/Bavaro in September. Also Veron is an option. I'm looking for an apartment with at least 1 bedroom. Most important a place where a dog is allowed. Price range max. $600. Anybody has any tips for me? Been searching the internet, but no luck untill now.
Thanks in advance!

Loek

Jul 20, 2008
Wow, thanks for your overwelming reactions:confused:
Is there nobody here who can help me???
Is it so difficult to find an apartment in Bavaro or surroundings?
I thought posting a question like this at a message board as big as this one, would at least provide me some usefull information...
But I don't give up;)
Any help is welcome!

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
Call Barney at 809 757 5666. He has very nice apartments - furnished, near beach and shopping, with pool, etc. Dog might be OK. Not sure of the price. Good luck!

ChicagoGreg

Oct 9, 2008
Hi Caren, Does Barney have a site where I can access pictures or rates? I'm looking to move to Punta Cana this winter. Thank you.
Greg

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the spot is not bad,
if they are really within the $600.- monthly rates range i would name them interesting, yes.
i just still watch out for those 4 miles public beach in el cortecito mentioned on their website.
little residences like that one, if they allow the above mentioned dog, do not have a garden or such where that dog could run or .....
most residences do not allow dogs unless you don't rent a full house/building/villas with it's garden. to leave a poor animal inside the house all day and night long, yeap, everybody his own.
up in Veron you may find whole properties/houses to rent for the mentioned $600.- monthlies, so the doggy would have his space, too.
in the 1-5 buildings residences i would not recommend to move in with a dog, even when they 'allow' that.
the OP mentioned to move down here in september.
hey,
where art tha??
bring some feedback how it went.
Mike