House Rental Cabarete / Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

asp44

Jan 22, 2008
I'm looking to rent a house in Cabarete (Sosua if none available in Cabarete) for one month starting 30th January 2009. I'm aware that's high season and I'm struggling to get any feedback from the rental agancies I've contacted. Just wondered if anyone had any good contacts / rental companies.

The main things we're looking for from the rental are aircon and a private pool, 2 bedrooms would be ok as there's only three of us. Our budget is $2000 USD.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
You should find a few to choose from in that price range in Pro Cab, Costa Azul, and maybe Lomas Mironas or Perla Marina (Cabarete), or Residencial Casa Linda, Playa Laguna, or Residencial Hispaniola (Sosua).

Try contacting Curt of DR1, Im not sure if he handles rentals, but Im sure he can help you...

thelady

Dec 16, 2007

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I'm looking to rent a house in Cabarete (Sosua if none available in Cabarete) for one month starting 30th January 2009. I'm aware that's high season and I'm struggling to get any feedback from the rental agancies I've contacted. Just wondered if anyone had any good contacts / rental companies.

The main things we're looking for from the rental are aircon and a private pool, 2 bedrooms would be ok as there's only three of us. Our budget is $2000 USD.

Contact curt@dr1.com

He is the Appointed real estate agent on the North Coast and can fufill your needs.

Their office can be found with this linkl.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/real-estate/77951-little-acorns-dr1-real-estate-grows.html

asp44

Jan 22, 2008
Thanks guys. I'll let you know if I find something. Thanks for all the info. More suggestions still welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.