How do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You can't, but you can contact the owner and explain in at least 500 words why you need to have your username deleted or changed.

Please attach a money order for $100.00 as this will take up much needed time from making real money.

Just kidding. Send a PM to Robert and tell him what you want to change it to

sush

Mar 9, 2011
hahahah that's funny ... just stop using it i would say.. who knows mayb you will need it someday :)

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Get a chicken and hang it by the feet from a tree. Spin the chicken really, really fast while you flap your arms and stomp your feet and think of the new name you want for your dr1 account. Next time you log on to dr1 use the new name you were thinking of while exercising the ritual and use the same password. If deletion of the account is preferred, in addition to the above stated ritual, blink as much and as fast as you can. Your eyelids should act Just like Jennie's from the show "I dream of Jeannie". LOL :bunny: :bunny:

J/K Do as AnnaC stated above, "Send a PM to Robert". Ask him to delete your account.

Notlurking

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I can't find out how to do it via User CP. Really All I want to do is change my username...

Just live with your regretful posts man, believe me, you will be hard pushed to better admitting to tazering yourself!:rambo: and a fw people know me in person on here, I still get ripped for that!:dead::p:p:p

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I got ripped in the beginning because I thought wearing my NY hat was cool and AZB did not agree.

Please, these are examples and no need to open up cans of worms. lol

I still like my Yankee hat. jejejejejeje

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I wasn't on this forum 2008 so I am excused for replying late, but seriously, who opens these things up again, who searches for stupid threads 3 years old?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
looks to me they are following the advice

"use the search function "

so somebody is actually listening
Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.