New Clinic in Sosua

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Does anyone have any information about the new medical clinic that is under construction just outside of Sosua on the way to Cabarete?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
It will be a private hospital run by physicians. Many will have US training. It should be the "state of the art" here on the north coast. A badly needed addition to the medical care in the area.

Bob K

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It will be a private hospital run by physicians. Many will have US training. It should be the "state of the art" here on the north coast. A badly needed addition to the medical care in the area.

Bob K

Do you know what Insurance carriers they will accept as I am about to purchase health insurance?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I am sure that has not been established yet, but it would be reasonable that they accept all the local insurances. Give it another few months and information should be coming.

Bob K

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I believe some of the people involved in it's construction are Dr. Roberto Spitale a neurosurgeon in the Puerto Plata area and William Kirkman of Sea Horse Ranch. Looks like work is progressing. It will be nice not to have to go all the way to Bournigal or Santiago for minor issues.

Great news for you if true. I am his No 1 fan after a very succesful operation on my spine in 2003. I cannot praise him enough, his language skills, manner and skill are second to none!

Rio