Any good Seafood restaurants in PC

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am looking to see who has the best seafood (especially lobster) in the Punta Cana, Bavaro area.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Mike;)

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
BX Miguelito! good to see you again! I had some decent lobster in Bavaro when I went last year, nice restaurant on the beach, I have to dig in my photos and archives for the name.....but you are in PC so thats no help....unless you go for a stroll to Bavaro :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BX Miguelito! good to see you again! I had some decent lobster in Bavaro when I went last year, nice restaurant on the beach, I have to dig in my photos and archives for the name.....but you are in PC so thats no help....unless you go for a stroll to Bavaro :)

No problem taking a stroll.

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
Been to Jellyfish and enjoyed the meal immensely.

My HB had the house lobster which was 2 well prepared very large lobster tails W/rice and veggies.

I ordered the Chicken Parmesan comes w/rich cheese sauce (not crazy about seafood) was delish and could not finish it.

At that time (March08) if you made reservations you were taxied back to your resort for free.

I would recommend and will be going back.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Been to Jellyfish and enjoyed the meal immensely.

My HB had the house lobster which was 2 well prepared very large lobster tails W/rice and veggies.

I ordered the Chicken Parmesan comes w/rich cheese sauce (not crazy about seafood) was delish and could not finish it.

At that time (March08) if you made reservations you were taxied back to your resort for free.

I would recommend and will be going back.

Hey, thanks for the info.

Will definitely try the lobster!!;)