Panorama village, Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
Hi, we are having a house built in Panorama village, Sosua which will be ready December time and are hoping to be there full time next August (wife wants eldest child to do a full year at school before pulling him out). Does anyone know anything about the village or live there themselves? is there anything we should know before we make the move? Any information would be greatly received.
We are due over again in October to check on the house.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi, we are having a house built in Panorama village, Sosua which will be ready December time and are hoping to be there full time next August (wife wants eldest child to do a full year at school before pulling him out). Does anyone know anything about the village or live there themselves? is there anything we should know before we make the move? Any information would be greatly received.
We are due over again in October to check on the house.
Those who I know who live there are very happy and I've heard no complaints.
It's a pretty area with a nice view and not so far from downtown as to be inconvenienced.
You would need a car, of course.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Pv

If you're already having a house built it's a bit late for inquiries, but as Rocky said, it's quiet, safe, good views, well managed and very few complaints. What number is your lot? Definitely multi-national; ie: Iceland, Sweden, US, Canada, DR, Germany, Brazil, Republic of Texas and Maccau to name a few.

philippe

Sep 10, 2008
hello neighbour

hello,

just read your post regarding your installation in panorama village. I just got myself lot n 28 so will be 4 houses up to yours, i will be in sosua this weekend since I have also a flat in downtown. I will let you know about your house but are you living in new york? there is a huge house being built is it yours?

take good care

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
Hi, the big house is plot 36 next to ours. We are from England and hope to be there full time next august. Are you going to be there full time? do you have any children?
If its possible and you are taking photos of yours could you take some of ours and email them to me, I would be very grateful.
My email address is clhlimousines@sky.com

Status
Not open for further replies.