Professional make up artist wanted????

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I realize i might struggle trying to find this person, but its worth a try. I need a professional make up artist for a theatrical performance and photoshoot. We have a circus show, Cirque du soleil type concept and i am putting together a web site and a proposal for a very big client and everything has to be perfect!!!

I can supply the make-up and accessories i just need someone with alot of artisitic ability and imagination. I am very good at this type of thing, but i have a large team and need a professional to help.

juliezm

Sep 9, 2008
Are you still looking for a makeup artist?

Hi, I have been doing makeup for over 10 years from Theatre makeup to MTV video makeovers. I have always been told how talented I am with my abilities. If you are interested in seeing just a portion of what I can do, please check out my website. "Entre Mi Mundo" (Enter my world) : Home
There really isn't anything I can't do. Please feel free to e-mail me at Juliezmarantette@hotmail.com if you are interested!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Thanks for the reply :)

The photo session in question has come and gone i am afraid, However i will keep you in mind for next time. I too am a make-up artist but not for theatrical stuff, I can get by but so much easier if there is someone to help out and give that finishing touch.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply :)