Wind Telecom

Beergirl

May 3, 2008
Hi...
Does anyone have this service and can comment on the quality (i.e., quality of reception, customer service, ease of payments, etc)? Also, do you really need a box for every TV or can you hook up 1 TV and get basic cable (without whatever add-ons you have on the box) on others PM me or keep the thread going if you have any info!

Thanks

loan

Nov 17, 2008
can someone please comment on this ?

codetel is ****ing me off for the past few month :(

track

Sep 6, 2008
FYI

WINDTELECOM has two networks.
One, that is not working yet, is the WiMax Wireless Internet. They are setting things up. This one antenna for that service. You will be able to use the phone using, probably the integrated phone jack in the box, but at $0.95 cent per minute, I don't think that will work.

The other ( Wind TV ) service is a hybrid of the MMDS system, that has capacity to send over 100 digital TV channels ( Not to be confused with HD channels ). They have the capacity to send HD channels but I don't think the boxes they are using have it.
Yo can have one box and see the same channel in another TV. If you want to see another programming in another TV then you will need another Cable box. I will assume that they are considering this. The box connects to the same antenna for the Wireless Cable System. Again another for the Internet or Voice.