The Storm seems to have past us.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
So for those of you with NFL network we should have a great view of some of the new COWBOYS !

Yahoo!My Yahoo!Mail Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, globalmike295
[Sign Out, My Account]Weather Home -HelpHomeU.S.BusinessWorldEntertainmentSportsTechPoliticsScienceHealthTravelMost PopularPhotos Opinion Local News Odd News Comics Weather Full Coverage Video/Audio Kevin Sites Site Index Search: All News Yahoo! News Only News Photos Video/Audio Advanced
Sosua Weather
Change Location
(About My Yahoo! and RSS - RSS Help)
Weather > Caribbean >Dominican Republic > Sosua F? | C? Current conditions as of 5:00 pm LST

Mostly Cloudy
Feels Like:92?
Barometer:--
Humidity:78%
Visibility:9.94 mi
Dewpoint:76?
Wind:ESE 7 mph
Sunrise:6:23 am
Sunset:7:09 pm
83?High: 92? Low: 77?

? Detailed Forecast
? Records & Averages
? Get Yahoo! Weather on your desktop

Today Tomorrow Mon Tue Wed 6-10 Day
Scattered Showers Scattered T-storms PM T-storms Isolated T-storms Isolated T-storms Extended Forecast
High: 87?
Low: 75? High: 92?
Low: 77? High: 92?
Low: 76? High: 92?
Low: 77? High: 92?
Low: 77?

Get Alerts: Mobile Snowfall Alerts Weather Bulletins
Featured Forecasts at weather.com:
Hurricane Watch Top 10 Beaches of the World MLB Forecast

Detailed Local ForecastHow to Read This Today: Showers and thundershowers likely. High 87F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tonight: Variable clouds with scattered showers. Low near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tomorrow: Variable clouds with scattered showers in the morning, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 92F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tomorrow night: Isolated thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low 77F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday: Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 70s.
Tuesday: Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 70s.
Wednesday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 70s.

? View 6-10 Day Extended Forecast
Caribbean SatelliteView animated map at weather.com

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Not too pleased with SKY's TV schedule as a Dallas fan.

Let's send 5 red quares to SKY as they lied about the Cowboy's game being shown at 9 PM

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I'm a Dallas fan too.

Are they showing repeats on Sky? I can't remember who shot JR!