Sales reps. Wanted for new tourist website

richmex

Apr 9, 2008
We are a new tourist website, and we are looking for experienced sales people. Your position will be to go to all service-based businesses to sell ad space on our website. We will have openings in Puerto Plata, and Santiago to start. You will have training before and after as you are selling, and you will have a base pay plus commission, where you could make more than 50,000 to 60,000 pesos and more a month, plus advancement. Send your resume and email to drinfo2008@yahoo.com, ATT: Rich

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
We are a new tourist website, and we are looking for experienced sales people. Your position will be to go to all service-based businesses to sell ad space on our website. We will have openings in Puerto Plata, and Santiago to start. You will have training before and after as you are selling, and you will have a base pay plus commission, where you could make more than 50,000 to 60,000 pesos and more a month, plus advancement. Send your resume and email to drinfo2008@yahoo.com, ATT: Rich

This sounds exciting!

How much are you paying for Training ?

Is the advancement limited, or can we really branch into some of the really Hot Markets?

So please tell us more.

Last edited:

GFar

Jan 23, 2007
perfect

This is great, I was just looking for employment in Santiago and I have alot of college education in this field! I will send my resume immediately.