I need someone to help me who is going to bavaro princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPC06

May 27, 2008
Hello there,

I would like to ask someone to help me please. If you can pm me, i will give you the details... This is for any women going to Bavaro Princess in the next few weeks...

If you can help me, I would really appreciate it. There is this one person I would like to find out if he is a true DDD.

PM me if you can help me please. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I already know the answer, that he is not a DDD, but I do hope that someone assists the OP in proving it to her.
Better a little hurt today, than a lot tomorrow.

MSPC06

May 27, 2008
come on Dr1 members i am sure someone is going back there maybe next week

This is a small test or should I say an experiment.

Calling all women... please pm me.

With this experiment, we can help each other and for any future dr1 member, this is going to one great way to prove all this guys who thinks they are DDD.

I will do the same, I just got back from Punta Cana and the resort I stayed at was amazing... seeing animacion at work.. and more...

Thanks y'all

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This is a small test or should I say an experiment.

I'm starting to feel sorry for these sankies. It has come to this-these poor guys can't lie, cheat and scam in peace without being harassed and spied on by tourists.:ermm:

With this experiment, we can help each other and for any future dr1 member, this is going to be one great way to prove all this guys who thinks they are DDD.

I can see it now-"Our intrepid reporter has braved the wilds of the AI resorts in Punta Cana to accomplish what has never been done before-she has infiltrated a herd of Animation workers and has tagged some of them to track their mating habits so they can be monitored for the rare "DDD" strain they all claim to carry".:cheeky:

I will do the same, I just got back from Punta Cana and the resort I stayed at was amazing... seeing animacion at work.. and more...

Thanks y'all

No, thanK YOU!!! :cheeky: Really nice of you to commit large portions of your precious and limited leisure time to devote yourself to this thankless task instead of enjoying the sun, sand and beverages that you worked so hard for all year.:ermm:

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I can see it now-"Our intrepid reporter has braved the wilds of the AI resorts in Punta Cana to accomplish what has never been done before-she has infiltrated a herd of Animation workers and has tagged some of them to track their mating habits so they can be monitored for the rare "DDD" strain they all claim to carry".:cheeky:[/B]

OMG, way funny, tears are running down my face.

MSPC06, I hope you find someone to check for you.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
What is a DDD ?, I am sure I can figure the first letter, but have never heard this term before?

Status
Not open for further replies.