Last Minute Advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
Hi Everyone, my cousin and I are going to Sosua in 2 days...Any last minute suggestions?? We are staying at Sosua Bay Hotel, ive read alot of threads about Sosua and the nightlife there... Can anyone comment about Sosua Bay Hotel..like how hard its going to be to bring in "guests"...If anyone can also set-up a nice schedule for us would be great...We are only there for 5 days and we want to get the most out if it...Anything for going to different citys, partying, beaches, etc...Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi Everyone, my cousin and I are going to Sosua in 2 days...Any last minute suggestions?? We are staying at Sosua Bay Hotel, ive read alot of threads about Sosua and the nightlife there... Can anyone comment about Sosua Bay Hotel..like how hard its going to be to bring in "guests"...If anyone can also set-up a nice schedule for us would be great...We are only there for 5 days and we want to get the most out if it...Anything for going to different citys, partying, beaches, etc...Thanks
Very nice hotel, well located, most likely not suited for bringing in a "guest".
You could ask at the desk when you arrive.
Here's some things to do.
http://www.dr1.com/forums/trip-reports/66534-so-youre-bored-sosua.html

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There are two ways to bring in a guest there. One is use the entrance to the right of the main one, near the White House. You might be able to bribe the one guard over there late at night. The other is to register her and pay full price at reception.

I do not recommend either of these though, as a Cabana is no hassle at all.

imsayin

Aug 18, 2008
Thanks, i have book my room already so i am stuck there..lol i will give that other way a try tho..

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
There are a number of men who regularly stay at Sosua Bay or Victorian House who check in paying for two people and get a new bracelet each day when they bring in their new guest.
I would certainly not advise trying to "get around" paying for a guest. Mercedes would quickly have your guest removed from the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.