nFusion Satellite receivers

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Do other people that have nFusion satellite receivers have the same problem as me, where the picture or signal freezes about once per day?

The way I solve the problem is by unplugging and replugging the internet wire to the receiver and the power to the TV. I am not sure how this actually solves the problem, but it works for me.

About once per month this does not work, and I have to call my satellite guy to do a quick fix.

I just want to know if everybody else has the same problem or if there is another way to solve the 'freezing?'

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I assume the recent problem I had over the weekend (where the unpluggin and replugging of my receiver and TV didn't work) might have something to do with what you are talking about.

I am wondering if it is normal for me to have to unplug and replug my receiver about once per day?

georgios

Oct 2, 2004
Router problems...

Its strange that both of my receivers are having this problem. Maybe its my internet connection or something.

It may sound weird but a few of my friends switched from Netgear routers
to D-link 2310. Problem solved. Apparently some "older" routers re-assign
new IP addresses to the Nfusion receiver ( security reasons), causing the internet connection to fail.

The new bin 1.47t is a must. You can install it your self (saves money & time)

Georgios

P.S. Visit Nfusion Forums Official FTA Site
This is a helpful website with lots of newbie pointers.