Wow GPS

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
A friend of mine is associated with a company that will compete with LoJack for car recovery and other uses. This device tracks all motor-vehicles (Cars, Boat, RV & Motorcycles)

Log on to wowgpsnow.com- Millennium Plus Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking with GPS and Satellite Photos for more info or Call: 1-866-213-5138
Use promo code: WGN001 and receive Free Shipping!!

An integration of both the Global Positioning Satellites (GPS) and cellular technologies, combined in your Unit enable you to interact with your vehicle at any time of day or night.

Location- Provides a photo and map of the vehicles location.

Speed Threshold Violation- Informs you when your vehicle has exceeded defined limits!

Geofence- Alerts you when your vehicle has crossed a pre-defined geographic boundary.

Alarm Reporting- Notifies you when your car alarm is activated

Remote Door Control- Unlocks doors remotely when you?re locked out!

Remote Starter Control- The user can enable and disable vehicle ignition.

Fastest Speed- Report top speed of the vehicle for the day.

History Review- Provides location and report data for review.

Millennium Plus products and services allow you to monitor and control your vehicles remotely through a powerful combination of Global Positioning Satellite technology, and patented microburst technology. You can access the reporting and alert functions of Millennium Plus over the Internet, using any standard web browser or e-mail system 24/7.

Here's a link to the DR1 Classified section.
http://dr1.com/classifieds/cgi-bin/view.cgi

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
When can I test a unit for review?

It would be good to get some real data related to the DR.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hands on

When can I test a unit for review?

It would be good to get some real data related to the DR.

I think that's a great idea, I relayed that message to my friend and he will contact the company about a test unit.

TheHun

May 4, 2008
I like this. My car will be here within 2 weeks or so and I was considering LoJack, but this seems to be a good alternative.
I just wonder how the GPS locator would work here in the DR since I could not find any GPS unit that would work here. Also, would the unit work in case the car is underground / covered or in metal container?
Do you have a price on this, perhaps an installer? Keep us updated!
Robert's review would be great!

TheHun

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I like this. My car will be here within 2 weeks or so and I was considering LoJack, but this seems to be a good alternative.
I just wonder how the GPS locator would work here in the DR since I could not find any GPS unit that would work here. Also, would the unit work in case the car is underground / covered or in metal container?
Do you have a price on this, perhaps an installer? Keep us updated!
Robert's review would be great!

TheHun

This is my friends venture and I informed him that available "real-time" data in the DR is an important aspect future customers want to see. The way it works in the DR might be different than the way it works in the US. Also, customer support, installation, repair, etc..

I personally feel that "GPS Trackers" is in the future for many cars & trucks. Heck, my brand new Dell XPS Laptop comes with LoJack.