Crime Of Passion In Sosua Tuesday 19th. 7.45 pm

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I've had mails of enquiry about the shooting last night at Apart-Hotel on Dr. Rosen, Sosua (opposite Rocky's). Five or so shots rang out at 7.45 pm & people have asked what it was all about. I have two independent eye witness accounts in writing, both trustworthy, but there is nothing in the papers yet.

This was NOT a robbery nor drug related to the best of my knowledge. It would appear that a German resident who is a partner in a local bar got caught by his girlfriend in flagrante delicto with another lady friend. Girlfriend followed the German to Apart-Hotel & shot him 6 times in the leg. No-one was killed but the German lay screaming in pain until two of his friends came to drive him away. Police did not appear until some time after the event.

Hope that answers the questions and maybe provides a bit of a lesson as to the extreme measures some of the working girl population employ. The Germans are all residents & should know this stuff. Tourists be suitably advised. The shooter has a history & has shot people before. Having a bang takes on a whole new meaning it would appear. But, I repeat, it was NOT a robbery.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
HOLY $%^E^$% the working girls are packing like that in Sosua? damn, now i have to worry about looking over my shoulder in case someone wants to shoot the place up? i better not look at anyone the wrong way before shots fired! this is pathetic....

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Sounds to me like the relationship was more than just a business transaction type, but then again she could not let that source of money go away.;)

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
HOLY $%^E^$% the working girls are packing like that in Sosua?

No I'm sure not ALL the working girls are packing, probably just a small minority i.e. the ones who work for the police or cartels. However I'm sure many would know how to borrow a weapon if they needed it. But I don't think the sorority is full of Xaviera Hollander meets Annie Oakley.........;)

Sounds to me like the relationship was more than just a business transaction type, but then again she could not let that source of money go away.;)

She was the jealous girlfriend I'm led to believe. The 'good' news is she got her target and not some innocent tourist who happened to be passing. But she possibly needs some anger management correction because she has allegedly done this sort of thing before.

Colombiana

Jun 27, 2008
My aunt's husband is Dominican and talks a lot about the DR. He once said that if the police gets a glimpse of anyone packing, they'll shoot first and ask questions later. That's what led me to believe that guns were illegal there.....Or are you saying prostitutes need a license?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Nobody has confirmed it

Rocky (Marco) anything at your end. I haven't heard anything.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Oh man .. is there nothing more interesting to talk about? Crime of passion indeed .. looks more like crime to me .. passion a secondary thought.
When I look at the trash some of these people live with, what else would you expect.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Rocky (Marco) anything at your end. I haven't heard anything.

Rocky was one of the first people I asked (of course :) ), as soon as I started getting enquiries because you know that if it's happening in Sosua, he'll know about it. He enlightened me with some of the info above. But do contact him for confirmation, Eddy.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Oh man .. is there nothing more interesting to talk about? Crime of passion indeed .. looks more like crime to me .. passion a secondary thought.
There are a LOT of more interesting things to talk about Chris ...... many of them would get deleted without seeing the light of day (it now being dark outside!!).:ermm: :paranoid:

However, to answer the 'Crime' & 'Passion' comments. Wasn't it the PASSION of the male that caused the CRIME by the female? QED!:cheeky:! ~ Grahame.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
so what happened??
a german res cheated on his ole lady, she took a gun, he's been lucky that Rocky did not explain to her where she has to shoot to, just in the legs, and hell, do ya know how expensive shots are????
one in the leg brings him the same point of his "wifey", 6 is a waste of money and costs just more to fix the leg afterwards at the medic.
ROCKY,
teach the gals to economize the 'gastos'.
Mike

Reactions: Rocky

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
You?ve got to be kidding........right?

If everyone in the DR who was guilty of adultery was shot and half of them died I'd think the population would drop by 1/3!

No way, there wold not be enough innocent people left to shoot them all.

Besides, getting shot by a HOOKER for ADULTERY is about the most comically hipocritical thing I can imagine.

Reactions: Berzin

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
So how is this guy doing and did they take this women to jail?

Nothing in the papers so I think safe to say this is yet another incident which has not been in local or national media. No idea about the guy. The woman was not arrested at the time because of the 2 police who did appear, one was observed to enter the condo very briefly & then leave, the other was left outside on guard. Whether the woman has been arrested subsequently, I do not know. Clearly they know who she is.