camino del sol hotel and parasio del sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelady

Dec 16, 2007
I have heard that this resort has closed. is this true and if so is it closed for renovations or is it closed for good? if for reno's does anyone know when it will reopen?

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
Camino for sale

The resort Camino del Sol is closed and is for sale.
Paraiso del Sol is still open.

thelady

Dec 16, 2007
Thanks for the info. I thought they were the same resort. did they not both have their office and front desk at the Camino entrance?
Is the Paraiso del sol the one on the corner as you turn to Camino del sol?
where is Paraiso tropical?

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

Paraiso is on the left from the entrance to Camino Del Sol. Really Paraiso del Sol is still opened? I heard it had been shut down, and last time I went to Cabarete (2 weeks ago), it seamed pretty quiet there...

thelady

Dec 16, 2007
I heard that Paariso del sol was closed but that Paraiso tropical was open,
still wondering where Paraiso tropical is located.
I also heard that Camino del sol was sold to a German company or owner, anyone know if this is so.
just wonderind because we have vacation club time there .

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

Oops,,:ermm: when I gave directions, I was talkin about 'Paraiso Tropical' Not Paraiso del Sol. Let me clear it up: Goin through the 'camino del sol' entrance taken from the main street, Paraiso Tropical is located on the left while Paraiso and Camino del Sol are on the right!

thelady

Dec 16, 2007
I am wondering if anyone knows what has happened if anything at the Camino Del Sol and Paraiso Del sol resort, is it still closed and for sale or has it reopened?
We are coming to Cabarete in a few weeks and were checking for any up dates on this resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.