Roses in Cabarete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
I've been asked by someone where can they get roses in Cabarete? They are planning a special occasion. If there is a florist in Cabarete or surrounding area, would someone please post the address & phone number so I can pass it on? Thanks.

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
You sometimes see guys walking around with a bunch of flowers.

I also know of a flower shop in Sosua, I dont have any phone number, but it's across the street of playero (the big supermarket). It's a really small shop (but good) so you have to really look for it.

North coast newbie

Jul 30, 2006
There is a man that sells flowers across the street from Janet's supermacado. He usually has roses. I'm sure he would be happy to take a order from you.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
In Charamicos located across the street from the Church there is a small flower store that has roses at half the price of the store in Sosua. I am sure you can make arrangements with them.

mobomofo

May 25, 2008
videostreams.blogspot.com
here is a man that sells flowers across the street from Janet's supermacado. He usually has roses. I'm sure he would be happy to take a order from you.
I recently purchased some flowers from them, and they where much more beautiful than roses. I paid 6 dollars American for a bunch and didn't even bother to negotiate a netter price. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.