My Wife are currently living in Buenos Aires and are visiting DR soon
and I would be interested to check connections, latency issues
with a fellow trader

best regards

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hamall,

I work for Thomson Reuters. I did a quick search in our mainline product (3000 xTra) and can't find anything on futures trading in the DR.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I have an excellent connection to the CME through Ninja Trader using Zenfire for data. DSL is fairly dependable, but has its moments...speed dial to Chicago is a must!

tambo'

hamall9

Aug 6, 2008
Hamall,

I work for Thomson Reuters. I did a quick search in our mainline product (3000 xTra) and can't find anything on futures trading in the DR.

Gracias ET.
I had heard that there are a few Commodity Traders working out of DR.

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
I contacted someone in the LatAm group and was also advised that there is no real time data for the DR. Don't know any Comm traders. Perhaps someone in the Wall Street section of the board can comment.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I contacted someone in the LatAm group and was also advised that there is no real time data for the DR. Don't know any Comm traders. Perhaps someone in the Wall Street section of the board can comment.

All you need is a broadband connection for live CME data, ANYWHERE in the world!

Reactions: AlaninDR

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
All you need is a broadband connection for live CME data, ANYWHERE in the world!

I understand, but, there is no DR futures trading in the CME. The OP asked if anyone living in the DR is trading futures. If they are trading they would be trading in one of the mercantile exchanges and the one in Chicago is one of the most common ones.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I understand, but, there is no DR futures trading in the CME. The OP asked if anyone living in the DR is trading futures. If they are trading they would be trading in one of the mercantile exchanges and the one in Chicago is one of the most common ones.

The future of DR is bright!

tambo'

hamall9

Aug 6, 2008
I have an excellent connection to the CME through Ninja Trader using Zenfire for data. DSL is fairly dependable, but has its moments...speed dial to Chicago is a must!

tambo'

gracias tambo,
I know NT/zen (good setup) and have sent you a PM
regards