dominican gold

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Just first gold in boxing for a Dominican

Greetings

Johan

>>>>>
El campe?n ser? premiado por el Presidente Fern?ndez con siete millones de pesos y una vivienda.<<<<<<<<

La Rep?blica - Presidente Fern?ndez felicita a F?lix D?az: ?Segunda medalla de oro Ol?mpicos nos llena de orgullo patri?tico?

The president will reward him with 7 Million pesos and a house.

Maybe now with this reward more youngster will become enthusiastic and start practicing more and hard to win gold metals for the country, with the extra reward that they can travel every year to different countries to compete.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
The president will reward him with 7 Million pesos and a house.

Maybe now with this reward more youngster will become enthusiastic and start practicing more and hard to win gold metals for the country, with the extra reward that they can travel every year to different countries to compete.

... Or buy a big-a$$ Hummer, throw parties and grow fat... just as so many talent from poor background in this and other Latin American countries who got wasted by sudden riches.

I hope thou, he or they will follow the better guys and also start to promote programs to further new talent.

... J-D.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Let's keep this to a celebration of F?lix D?az's achievement instead of bickering and speculating about what he's going to do with the relatively modest sum of RD$7m (US$200,000) OK?

Must be something about the name F?lix and DR Olympic Gold...

Reactions: RHM and J D Sauser

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey J.D. and other buddies,
not so harsh.
nobody wins Olympic Gold for nothing.
all those guys throu out the whole world in all those countless olympic disciplines work very hard during their own grown up live to go close there, to even just participate at plympics, and the crown is of course if someone wins in his disciplin a olympic medal.
it doesn't matter from which country the athlete comes from.
if a medal winner is coming from a poor country/backyard country and makes it to the top of the top i even honor his job more because he may had less opportunities to reach that goal than a US olympic volleyball team player may had in case of preparation for such a high aim which 99.9% minimum of the bord members anyways do not know about, because we are the DR travel and living bord, not much athlets around, lol.
what the winner make's with HIS purse,
that just HIS decision,
and i saw many non dominican top sportsmen making nothing out of their possibilities (i am a soccer fan, Maradonna been a idol before he started to live), but that's their decision, they worked for it and do not tell US what we can do or not with our earnings.
happy weekend
and GO GO GO DR
Mike