looking for some information

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hello fellow board members!
Need some information on the following. My step daughter, who's 11 years old is a very athletic girl. She runs faster than most 15 year old boys and in my humble opinion she's so talented that she could be the Dominican FloJo or Merlene Ottey!!!
I'm as well as she is, very interested in having her in some kind of track and field program here in the DR, does anybody have some contact information for me or could steer me in the right direction? I've been looking for months now but couldn't come up with the needed information.
Fyi my opinion is based on having played soccer for more than 20 years and practised and taught martial arts for more than 10 years and having had the privilege of having worked with several world champions.

Appreciate all the help.
Thanks
Frank

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Frank, where do you live? Is there a sports centre that might have an athletics programme? In the capital the place to start would probably be the Centro Olimpico but many provincial capitals have sports complexes. Hillbilly is another potential source of information - he has links to the sports sector.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Frank, where do you live? Is there a sports centre that might have an athletics programme? In the capital the place to start would probably be the Centro Olimpico but many provincial capitals have sports complexes. Hillbilly is another potential source of information - he has links to the sports sector.

I live in Juan Dolio and there's no sports centre here, I'll check out the Centro Olimpico, thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
My husband has a contact in San Pedro who might be able to advise. I'll send you a PM once he's spoken to him.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
There is a large sports centre in San Pedro called the Centro Olympico. It is on the right off the main road through

matilda

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Frank,

Good luck to you and your step daughter, hope to see her and more Dominicans in future Olympic games.