Thread: Colegio de Notario y Registrato?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Colegio de Notario y Registrato?

I’d be very appreciative of any information that anyone can share about the Colegio de Notario y Registrato?

DR1 Expert
    Post Thanks / Like

All notaries in the Dominican Republic must be members of the "Colegio Dominicano de Notarios", which is an official professional organization.

"Registrato" is not a proper word in Spanish. I don't know what it means except that it doesn't have anything to do with the Colegio de Notarios.
    Fabio J. Guzman
    Guzman Ariza
    Attorneys-at-Law
    Sosúa, Santo Domingo, San Francisco de Macorís, Cabrera
    Las Terrenas, Samaná, Bávaro (Punta Cana) and La Romana
    Dominican Republic

[email protected]

Website

The opinion above should not be construed to be formal legal advice and was given without reviewing the facts and documents pertinent to the case. The reader should NOT act based upon this opinion without seeking professional counsel.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio J. Guzman View Post
    All notaries in the Dominican Republic must be members of the "Colegio Dominicano de Notarios", which is an official professional organization.

"Registrato" is not a proper word in Spanish. I don't know what it means except that it doesn't have anything to do with the Colegio de Notarios.
    Thank you very much. You are correct, registrato was an error on my part. For the sake of passing on the information that I've found to anyone that might be interested in the future they have an office at Ave. Arzobispo Portes #554 in Santo Domingo's Zona Colonial.