Colegio Jardin Verde...

Karolina_Abroad

Dec 26, 2007
Hello,
I am looking for informations regarding the "Jardin Verde Colegio" in Bavaro/Punta Cana.
How and where can I get informations of this colegio? THe websites and emails listed here on DR1 are not working - they were listed in 2006 so perhaps the information has changed.

Thank's for your answer in advance

RafaelPabon

Nov 11, 2007
Well, just my personal experience with Colegio Jardin Verde. They are SERIOUSLY overpriced, the teacher that our daughter had seemed to a great extent disinterested in doing much more than babysitting the kids, and to top it off, the price this year was going to be almost triple what it was last year. The school is supposed to be bilingual (as stated to us last year when we were enrolling our daughter) but it turns out that the majority of the teachers know little to no English.

We did end up enrolling our daughter in school in Veron for a LOT less money with a school that was well recommended by a friend of ours who has her 2 children enrolled there. In fact, the tuition INCLUDING bus transportation is less than we paid last year simply for her tuition, which again was almost triple this year.

My advice on this school is to find another one. Just my opinion, but I have had a years worth of experience to go on, AND my wife was warned by several of her friends who were pulling their kids out last year to stay away, but she did not heed that advice, and regretted it.