Overnight Stay in Santiago

bryancd911

Aug 21, 2008
Me and my girlfriend are going to Dominican Republic on September 5 '08. We'll be arriving in Puerto Plata and from there, will take a bus ride to Sto. Domingo. We will stay at the city till Monday morning, Sept. 8, before going to Santiago. We'll be needing a place to stay in Santiago for an overnight stay only because we'll be leaving on Sept. 9 at around 12pm. Can you help us find a good place near the airport to stay in?

I'm just a new member here but has been visiting this forum for about a year now. I've read many good things about HB but the thing is that their place is booked until October. We only have 1 day to enjoy Santiago, and hopefully, I can find someone who can show us around. Thanks.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Actually your best bet is to book a 12 hour stay @ one of the cabanas adjacent to STI airport. Perhaps one of our Santiago gurus can suggest the nicest one.

R

rockero

Prices?????

What are the prices on these 12 hour stays??????
Actually your best bet is to book a 12 hour stay @ one of the cabanas adjacent to STI airport. Perhaps one of our Santiago gurus can suggest the nicest one.