Long term rental in Cabarete

Nath514

Aug 28, 2008
I've been looking for long term rental. Studio or 1 bedroom. The location I'm looking for is near Bozo beach. On the beach or near a patway or beach access of the west side of Bozo beach.

I've sent lots of e-mail to differents rentals and real estates companies...I found lots of units avalailable but not always for a 6-12 months period.

I visited Cabarete for 3 months last spring and am familiar with the area. I am looking for a very specific location. Wich is between Kite beach and the center of Cabarete.

Anybody knows owners who are renting directly. Ocean One, Ocean Dream or Royal Residence units to rent...for long term ? Or other appartments complex across the street...

Is their a beach access from other side of Media Luna or Banco Popular...without having to walk all the way downtown or to Nanny's Estate small street.

Thanks !!!
Nath.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Nath,
Last time I checked, there's beach access from Banco Popular via the entrance at Ocean One/Harmony. They'd rather discourage it, but they do allow it. They radio from one end to the other to make sure you don't stop along the way.

For studios in OD, O1... try
Ocean Dream | Harmony - Luxury condos for rent in the center of Cabarete, Dominican Republic - better than a villa! or L'Agence Real Estate; Cabarete; Dominican Republic; R?publique Dominicaine; Immobilier; Sales, Rentals, Management; Vente, Location, Ocean Dream, Gestion, inmobiliaria, venta, alquilar, bienes raices, administracion, republica dominicana. Between them, they handle a lot of rentals in these complexes.

Good luck with your search.