Live in nanny/househelp

RafaelPabon

Nov 11, 2007
We are looking for someone (female 20-30) to live in our home in Bavaro. We have a smaller apartment, so not a big place to keep clean. We have a 3 month old son and a 5 yr old daughter. Need to be good with children and have patience with our newborn. Wife is returning to work soon, and he will miss us.

Responsible for taking care of our son, getting our daughter ready for school and housekeeping.

Starting wage is $6000 pesos a month, and after 90 days if we all agree for you to stay on we will raise to $7500, and then after another 90 days raise to $10,000 pesos.

I will be in the US most of the time, but my wife and kids will be traveling to the US through the year while we apply for her visa to move. For the right person we will also pay for your visa and papers if you choose to move to the US with us. We will live in the US for 5-8 years before returning to the DR.

Please email at xlr8tor64@yahoo.com or reply here.
Rafael and Rosanna

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
my sister in law is an awesome person.they come from a trustworthy and good family.Also she has experience with children,and cleaning and cooking.She is looking for employment at the moment.She may be interested .And you mayvery well like her as well.
I can give you the telephone number for my husband.When you call him he can give you Sarahs number.
Please let me know if you would like to call her.
you may call me at 9057839399

thanks
vintage