Seeking good home for 2 beautiful dogs

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
The owner of these two dogs has had to relocate back to the US and, due to circumstances, they are unable now to take them. Rottweiler X Doberman, spayed bitch, 21 months old and pure Rottweiler, spayed bitch, 18 months old.

The dogs have been staying with us for almost 5 months (was originally going to be for 8 weeks) and, if we didn't already have 11 dogs of our own, we would not hesitate to keep them. Although they are walked and regularly take exercise in our fenced bottom garden, they have spent much time now in a kennel with a big run and they need to be part of a family again and give and receive love and attention.

As they have been together since they were pups it would obviously be preferably if they could be rehomed as a pair. If you are interested in giving one or both of these dogs a caring, loving home in exchange for their love and protection please respond and photos can be supplied by email.

We are situated on the North coast, nearby to Sabaneta.

Link to photo (hopefully)
p0fg8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bronxboy

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
Wow they are beautiful, I am very interested but a little aprehensive as i have a daughter of 13 months and not sure if rottweiler/ doberman's are a great idea with children, as i would want them to be part of the family and allthough i am sure it is only due to bad press a few years ago i am anxious.

If that is indeed the case i hope someone finds them a good home!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Wow they are beautiful, I am very interested but a little aprehensive as i have a daughter of 13 months and not sure if rottweiler/ doberman's are a great idea with children, as i would want them to be part of the family and allthough i am sure it is only due to bad press a few years ago i am anxious.

If that is indeed the case i hope someone finds them a good home!

I can fully understand your apprehension with regard to bad press relating to certain breeds but I would just mention that these two dogs were brought up with children. Their owners have a boy of 10, another of 4 (who is very, shall we say, boisterous) and twins of 2 years old. I do know that the dogs certainly lived with them as 'part of a family' whilst they were here in the DR.
As it happens the pure Rottie is the half-sister of our Rottie, Maggie, (same father) and the other also shares the same father - he was obviously a "busy boy" at that time!!