I offer: competence, enthusiasm, open mindedness!

boasorte05

Aug 28, 2008
Hello all together!

I am a 26 years old German living in Costa Rica and I would love to live and
work in the Dominican Republic for about 3 months.

I've already sent my resumee to hotels and a few agencies, but maybe someone here has a concrete contact or advice where I could apply.

My favourite destinations would be Punta Cana, the Samana area (esp. Las Galeras), Bayahibe or Cabarete, but I'm always open to other places, too.

Some words about me:

I completed my studies of International Business in Germany (part of it was in Chile) last year and was then responsable for the implementation of an individual marketing strategy for a hotel on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica.

During my studies I had the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the fields of Intercultural Management, Marketing and Project Management.

Furthermore I'm fascinated by the tourism industry, that's why I focussed my internships and work experience on this field.

I am a motivated team player with a high energy level and I quickly adapt to new tasks and environments. As an open-minded, enthusiastic person with a cosmopolitan understanding it is my wish to work abroad in an international environment.

Personally, I'm still in search of "my" place where to live. I love foreign countries and cultures and I'm fascinated by different ways of life. I'm a motivated, happy person, I speak German, English and Spanish and I could start working from next week on.

If hotel, dive school, tour agency, tour guides, real estate agency, consulting business, marketing,...I'm open to any serious suggestion.

I'm looking forward to any helpful feedback.

Best wishes from Costa Rica,
Stephi