Working in the dr

el general

Aug 29, 2008
Within the next two years I'll have earned my masters in public policy and administration (or a masters in education) with a teacher's certification (either in mathematics or special education). As far as job opportunities are concerned, how do they look for someone with those credentials? I also speak Spanish.

I'm married to a Dominican that doesn't like the US very much and we're hoping to make a move sometime in the future.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Within the next two years I'll have earned my masters in public policy and administration (or a masters in education) with a teacher's certification (either in mathematics or special education). As far as job opportunities are concerned, how do they look for someone with those credentials? I also speak Spanish.

I'm married to a Dominican that doesn't like the US very much and we're hoping to make a move sometime in the future.

Well based on what you've said about yourself you would be able to get a job as a director or principal of a good school or perhaps even a university job teaching math. Math teachers(good ones) are a shortage everywhere. The problem lies in what would be acceptable compensation for you. Hillbilly would certainly be more qualified than most to answer these questions for you.