contacts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomascabarete

Aug 4, 2008
Ok so after 3 years of business now I've grown sick and tired of being held buy the balls and being ripped off by the same cowboy builders/electricians/plumbers etc. If any of you fellow residents are or know of any respectable contacts for the following fields.

Plumber
Electrician
General Building
Fridge / Freezer technician
Air conditioning maintenance

In all of these fields I have on-going problems and seems that every day something breaks down, and up until now have only found a handful of people who actualy know a little bit about what they're doing. In turn these people also seem to know that they are the only ones around who can fix anything and therefore charge what they like and only fix things temporarily so that the next week they're back in fixing the same thing and earning more money. All of this is making the job of running the business alot more stressful than it already is.

Thanks

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Have a look 1) in The Best of the DR Forum for some recommendations as well as typing each of the occupations you seek in the search function and seeing previous recommendations by posters &
2) at your own expectations. I know, I won't win a popularity contest for suggesting that :cheeky: but it might be relevant. There are good ones out there, you just have to keep looking. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.