Cabarete Beach Front Apartments

gibbs

May 31, 2005
I have a friend who is looking at these condos..

*** Link Spam ***

Does anyone have any experience buying one or has seen one?

What is the beach like (if there is one)?

Is this complex north or south of town?

I'm just trying to give someone who has never visited the DR some ideas before going to look at it..

Thanks in advance.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
In my personal opinion I would be careful which agency you use. Contact the DR1 property section. They can show you most properties for sale on the North Coast and have an excellent reputation. I have many years experience in the RE field so can advise without favor.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
In my personal opinion I would be careful which agency you use. Contact the DR1 property section. They can show you most properties for sale on the North Coast and have an excellent reputation. I have many years experience in the RE field so can advise without favor.

Second. Experience shows that DR.1 information mostly can be trusted. There was one exception in the past. Some year and a half ago.I told Robert that those guys were not good to be trusted. He did not believe me. But later he did not take their advertising any longer himself.

DR.1 is very much OK as a source of contacts.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
There was one exception in the past. Some year and a half ago.I told Robert that those guys were not good to be trusted. He did not believe me. But later he did not take their advertising any longer himself.

I also warned him, especially when they were advertising land for sale for which they did not have legal title.

gibbs

May 31, 2005
First, I apologize for the link Robert. I really do have a friend (business) who asked me about this property. :eek:

My first advice to him months ago was to look up DR1 and ask questions. I will direct him to this thread so he can follow along. In the meantime; any additional information that added about this property or other directions are appreciated.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
First, I apologize for the link Robert. I really do have a friend (business) who asked me about this property. :eek:

My first advice to him months ago was to look up DR1 and ask questions. I will direct him to this thread so he can follow along. In the meantime; any additional information that added about this property or other directions are appreciated.

Like many purchases in the DR, make sure you do your due diligence. Ask around, read DR1 etc. Lots of good real estate people arond, but also a few bad ones.

If your friend is looking at a specific condo complex in Cabarete, I suggest he contacts Curt Erickson who looks after real estate on DR1. We may not have it listed for a very good reason, so Curt would be a good place to start.

Email: curt@dr1.com

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here, I'm sure your get some honest and unbiased responses.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Without posting a link..can someone re-post the condo development in question? There are many people from the area on here who may be able to provide useful information.

Also to the OP - for reference, Cabarete (and basically the entire north coast) runs East-West, not North-South.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
There was one exception in the past. Some year and a half ago.I told Robert that those guys were not good to be trusted. He did not believe me. But later he did not take their advertising any longer himself.

I also warned him, especially when they were advertising land for sale for which they did not have legal title.

I see you know very well whom I am talking about.

gibbs

May 31, 2005
Without posting a link..can someone re-post the condo development in question? There are many people from the area on here who may be able to provide useful information.

Also to the OP - for reference, Cabarete (and basically the entire north coast) runs East-West, not North-South.

I should know that. Living on the east coast of US tends to make you think north - south. :ermm: