Barbara Left Us On August 29

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
With sadness, I report that Barbara, my wife of 52 years, left us on August 29.

I have good things to say about HOMS hospital in Santiago and warnings about the dangers of diarrhea if not quickly treated, especially as you get older, but will do that at another time.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
With sadness, I report that Barbara, my wife of 52 years, left us on August 29.

I have good things to say about HOMS hospital in Santiago and warnings about the dangers of diarrhea if not quickly treated, especially as you get older, but will do that at another time.

Hey, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

She is in a better place right now!!!!

God bless

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Ken,

I am sorry to hear about your wife's passing. May she rest in peace.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Ken,

In the past weeks I have been asking around about you since it has been so long since I saw anything posted by you. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss please know you are in my prayer.

Lina

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ken, I'm so sorry to hear this. She was such a sweet woman and I'm glad I had a chance to visit with you both a few years ago.

My deepest sympathies

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am really sorry to hear this Ken, I don't know either of you except thru this board but you must be hurting! It is a hard time for you - I hope you have lots of support.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
So Sorry for your loss, with deepest sympathy, my prayers are with you!
286znus.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am so sorry for your loss. I have met barbara more than once.
AZB

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Ken,
I am so sorry to hear your news.
Though it is of small consolation, there are a lot of DR1 friends here that share your grief and pain. As with many of your friends here, I never had the pleasure of meeting either of you, but stranger or not, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...May Barbara rest in peace.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Ken:

I am so sorry for your loss. It came out of nowhere and hit me hard. You guys were such a great couple. I know you hurt a lot now. Please know that you have a lot of friends here to support you.

God bless, may you have Peace.

Luis

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Ken, You and Barbara were the sweetest couple. I can't imagine the greif you are going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Judy and Richard

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Ken,

Please accept my deepest sympathies...

I had almost posted a few days ago musing where you had been lately and of course now it all makes sense.

I am very sorry to hear of the news.

Be strong...

Gregg

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Ken, my sincere condolences to you. Although I, too, have never met you or your wife Barbara, I am so sincerily sorry for your loss. After 52 years together, words can't even begin to express how much her passing must be impacting you at this time. My prayers are for peace and understanding.