Want to see campo pictures??? :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here is how I spent my sunday. Started out by attending a fund raising event in a private finca en jamao al norte. These are the river pictures and the social event. Ron Bermudez promoted the event.
Then in afternoon I went to my friend's house in cabarete. wow, what a palace he has constructed. You have to see the house to believe it. Now I know where I will be hanging out on weekends. We had great food and swam all afternoon in the swiming pool. Came home late night. I didn't take pictures of the House party as I didn't want to post people in their bathing suits in a pool. I didn't know many people so no pictures. Sorry. For the folks who live in the north coast: the house belongs to owners of the big supermercado in far end of cabarete.
Enjoy the pictures of Jamao Al norte:

Sorry folks, all pictures are taken by my new cell phone sony ericsson K790a. So please don't expect high quality.
34xntoo.jpg

sgshur.jpg

11b27mv.jpg

2i92xhe.jpg

2zpmb60.jpg

35k4nk9.jpg

Reactions: bigbird

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
I don't like rivers, but that river looks good, clear water and a lot of vegetation.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
and who says that domincans dont wear shorts! I have some great shots of patio alegre in andreas. I have been trying to upload here but with no luck. It seems that an earlier attempt the photos were to large and seem to be blocking my new photos.

I might just upload them to flicker and post a link soon.

Nice shots tho! the river looks awesome

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Beautiful countryside. Very nice pictures. I'll actually be looking for places like this to take pictures of the next time I'm down there.

Vince.