Pre-Paid NFL Sunday ticket from Sky Satellite

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Does anyone know how this company works.

I have been pre-paying for NFL Sunday ticket but in the guide section i went to Sunday's listings and do not see any games listed for sunday.

Do they wait until the last minute to post the menu of games.

This is my first year dealing with this company and i do not know what their protocall is.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Mike, I just bought this, the entire NFL schedule, streamed online in HD: http://www.nfl.com/gamepass

I car put the games on my HD projector or other TV connected to my 'puter.

Just requires a decent 'puter and a minimum 750k download connection.

Additionally, there are several folks who stream the games online. Sometimes the quality is suspect, which is why I went with the NFL route. Ther have a demo on the link above, and guarantee the live quality is equal or better. Not bad at all...

You can also watch games from their archive during the season. A tad more expensive, but worth it, IMO.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Thank-you both,

I am trying not to watch these games online as the quality of the picture is not that good and if anyone nearby is using a great deal of bandwidth the picture freezes.

I am at least covered for the first week as the Cowboys will be shown on fox sports, which I get.

I called SKY satellite and their english is better than the few words i know in spanish and they said i have already subscribed but I cannot figure out why i am not seeing theese channels in the menu guide.

I guess i will just have to wait and see or not see.....the games

Except for the weather i love this time year

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thank-you both,

I am trying not to watch these games online as the quality of the picture is not that good and if anyone nearby is using a great deal of bandwidth the picture freezes.

I am at least covered for the first week as the Cowboys will be shown on fox sports, which I get.

I called SKY satellite and their english is better than the few words i know in spanish and they said i have already subscribed but I cannot figure out why i am not seeing theese channels in the menu guide.

I guess i will just have to wait and see or not see.....the games

Except for the weather i love this time year
Check the NFL stream. That is why I bought it when compared to the other streams. But you need over 750k in bandwidth.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Check the NFL stream. That is why I bought it when compared to the other streams. But you need over 750k in bandwidth.

I have had this the past two years. The problem is when some of the other tennanats use too much bandwidth I cannot watch the games. We are all on the same service.

This also costs $239 and with SKY it is about $100.

i will stick with sky or try the free version