Calling WUD and all fast-pitch softball lovers

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Apparently there is a Dominican Fast Pitch League, and it is getting underway with reinforcements from South Africa, Argentina and, yes, CANADA!!!

According to today's Diario Libre, the tournament gets under way the 24th of this month. There are teams from Bonao, San Pedro, Santo Domingo and San Francisco de Macor?s.

WUD, since you were at the Worlds, maybe you know some of these guys:
Rob Schweyer, Blair Ezekiel, Derek Mayson, Tyson Barkman and Daryryl Tilley are from Canada

Sebasti?n Gerasutti, Maximiliano Montero and Juan Potoliccio are from Argentina.

Tony Moya is from South Africa.

Strange thing, when this was a strictly amateur tournament, Santiago was one of the more frequent champions, and now does not even field a team....

Huh!

HB

Fast pitch

Those that I know I have set their names in bold, I am heading back to Wisconsin in a Weel to work the NAFA World Master (over 40, over 45 and over 55 year old categories)

Apparently there is a Dominican Fast Pitch League, and it is getting underway with reinforcements from South Africa, Argentina and, yes, CANADA!!!

According to today's Diario Libre, the tournament gets under way the 24th of this month. There are teams from Bonao, San Pedro, Santo Domingo and San Francisco de Macor?s.

WUD, since you were at the Worlds, maybe you know some of these guys:
Rob Schweyer, Blair Ezekiel, Derek Mayson, Tyson Barkman and Daryryl Tilley are from Canada

Sebasti?n Gerasutti, Maximiliano Montero and Juan Potoliccio are from Argentina.

Tony Moya is from South Africa.

Strange thing, when this was a strictly amateur tournament, Santiago was one of the more frequent champions, and now does not even field a team....

Huh!

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Small workd of Fast Pitch Softball.

How much do youthink these guys would pull down for a few weeks of pitching???

I am so disappointed that softball will not be inthe 2012 games!!! Stuidity!!!
Stupidity, that is...

HB