kitchen units

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
i am looking to replace my kitchen unit doors, i have european spec units and the carcases are ok... is there anyone out there with a contact in the sosua area that can supply me

many thanks

S

sokitoumi

there is a place half way up la mulata that builds kitchen units next door to the german restaurant -some one may have more information about what they are like or who to contact there are allways workmen outside covered in dust if you speak spanish

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
there is a place half way up la mulata that builds kitchen units next door to the german restaurant -some one may have more information about what they are like or who to contact there are allways workmen outside covered in dust if you speak spanish

His work quality is nothing better than average at best. His guarantee to finish in three weeks turned in to two and a half months and still was not completed. In addition, the dimensions of the almost finished product did not match the drawings. Also, he wanted to be paid for a corner unit he built that would not fit because "his" measurements were wrong. He wanted to have his final payment long before the job was complete. Since the payment schedule was very precise according to the contract he signed, I refused to make the last payment since the job wasn't finished. He went to the fiscal with his complaint and lost.
Obviously he is on my "never use again" list.

Reactions: LuvtheDR

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
we just had our entire kitchen redone, they guy was very good, we used treated pine. a few small errors but he fixed them all with no problems at all. I am in canada and don't have his name here but can get it if you want. he only speaks spanish

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
All I know him by is Chico

He said three weeks and it was three weeks.

I'll have a friend of mine who oversaw the job give his details. PM me.

He and his son were recommended, all Mahogany (has Oak and Pine), mortised and tendon drawers, ball bearing sliders, European hinges. I thought it was a very good price.

Has a shop near Gaspar Hernandez.

The wood character is gorgeous.

30365254@N08

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
thanks for the tip alaninDR....guess hes not on your christmas card list too...lol

S

sokitoumi

at least we know now- shame really they seem to work hard there