Iberostar

Status
Not open for further replies.

tro127

Sep 8, 2008
Hi guys,

Going to be staying in the Iberostar for a couple of weeks at the beginning of October and just wondered if people had any experience of this hotel and if they had stayed there. What things are on offer with regards trips?

Thanks

tro127

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Iberostar has been the top rated AI on the North Coast consistently since it's opening. If you have specific questions I probably can help as we have spent two weeks there a couple of years ago.

Gregg

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
ICD & Excursions

Hi tro127,

We've not long returned from the ICD for the fifth year in a row. There are plenty of posts online regarding the hotel (trip advisor is quite a good, well balanced site). As regards excursions I would recommend a very friendly company across the road from the hotel & slightly to the right called Isaria tours run by Martin Espinall (Isaira Tours). He is cheaper than in the hotel and really looks after you. If you book your trips through the hotel reps you will be charged a lot more.

Enjoy your holiday.

Regards

Reidy

Hi guys,

Going to be staying in the Iberostar for a couple of weeks at the beginning of October and just wondered if people had any experience of this hotel and if they had stayed there. What things are on offer with regards trips?

Thanks

tro127

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
i stayed therte and it was very nice
u can eat at both restaurants with the hotel next store
the food was good
rooms fine
and service very good
beach was lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.