Kiteboarding Instructor needed for immediate employment!

Cabarete Jay

Mar 7, 2008
Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding is looking for passionate, experienced kiteboarding instructors for immediate employment for our fall and Christmas seasons!

We offer a great opportunity to make great money: competitive hourly rates for teaching, commission on gear your students buy in our shop, tips from students, and bonuses!

As part of the brand new Millennium Resort and Spa, LEK will give you the opportunity to work in an environment of 5-star luxury that no other school in Cabarete can match.

The winter conditions are fantastic when it comes to waves ? wave riding on the reef - and in the morning before the wind picks up the world-famous Playa Encuentro is only minutes away and offers fantastic conditions for surfing.

In the evenings there is the infamous Cabarete nightlife to enjoy?.if you like to have fun then a season in Cabarete is perfect for you!

If you are in Cabarete just walk over and see us. We are located on the beach next to Ocean Dream condominiums. You can access the beach at the Ocean One/Harmony entrance....or send us an email as soon as possible with a CV/Resume attached and prepare to have fun Cabarete style!

Good winds, Laurel and the LEK team.

nxlvl

Oct 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
kiteboard instructor

I am very interested in becoming a part of your team! I currently own a kiteboard shop on Topsail Island, NC . Ive been kiting for four years and been teaching for two. I have tought around 250 people and have attended the PASA Sept. 2006 class. My season is from Memorial day to Labor day, so things slow down for me after the season. I have my own equipment including stand up paddle boards for no-wind days. I currently teach with Cabrinha Converts and ride the SB IDS and custom 133 (sync). Please contact me kiteboardnow@yahoo.com if interested! Thanks for your time!

Mike Peoples
WWW.KITEBOARDNOW.COM (under construction)
910-271-5933