Golds Gym - Special Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If anyone is interested in joining Golds Gym, send me a PM or email.

We are working on getting a DR1 group together.

If we can get enough people, they are happy to give us 50-60% discount on their normal rates.

Right now a normal membership consists of a RD$8,000 one off subscription and a RD$1,600 monthly fee. Hopefully we can get them to waiver the subscription and get the monthly to under a RD$1000.

If anyone is interested, email or PM me.

Reactions: Bronxboy

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
If anyone is interested in joining Golds Gym, send me a PM or email.

We are working on getting a DR1 group together.

If we can get enough people, they are happy to give us 50-60% discount on their normal rates.

Right now a normal membership consists of a RD$8,000 one off subscription and a RD$1,600 monthly fee. Hopefully we can get them to waiver the subscription and get the monthly to under a RD$1000.

If anyone is interested, email or PM me.

Will be this the new one in the russian project? When will it be open? we are 3 and if it is the new one. will it have the same standard like in SD?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Will be this the new one in the russian project? When will it be open? we are 3 and if it is the new one. will it have the same standard like in SD?

I have no idea what your talking about. I suggest you start a new thread in the real estate section.

This is Golds Gym in Santo Domingo.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I believe santa is talking about the new Gold's Gym that was scheduled to open this month (as of a few months ago) in Sosua...in The Sosua Ocean Village project.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I sent a pm to Robert and also am interested in this too. I am currently paying rd1000 for a nice gym but it still doesn't compare to the Gold's here in Santiago.

It would be nice to see if with a membership we will be able to use it in other countries when we are traveling.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I sent a pm to Robert and also am interested in this too. I am currently paying rd1000 for a nice gym but it still doesn't compare to the Gold's here in Santiago.

It would be nice to see if with a membership we will be able to use it in other countries when we are traveling.

Any Golds Gym that I've been to while on vacation never accept another Gold Membership.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Robert, sorry this was a total misunderstanding! Because you did not mention which Gold's Gym. The Russians from the new project on the main high way between Sosua and Cabarete bought a Gold's Gym Franchise. And i thought you meant the new Gold's Gym one in Sosua ;-) Your idea would also be great for north coast residents to get something like that organized.

Vilo

Sep 9, 2008
There seems to be some misunderstanding, please post more details of what the deal is robert. I think i'm interested, but i kinda got confused, if this is for the gold's gym - evaristo morales, i would be interested.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Ladies and Gentelmen,

The gym is the Gold's Gym in Santo Domingo, in Evaristo Morales. As Robert stated, the more people, the cheaper it is. For those in other cities Robert will make the inquiry tomorrow if the SD membership applies to regional Gold's Gyms. Other than that the details are self explanatory.

Once Robert has a general idea of possible interested persons than he can go and present that to Gold's Gym and they can determine a discount which could end up being up to 50% on the inscription fees and a reduction in the monthly fees.

Please, from now on, just post if you are in Santo Domingo and interested, and in the next few days Robert will provide details.

Keep this on topic.

Mr. Lu

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Update...

After going back and forth, god knows how many times, this is the deal.

Normal pricing:
One off subscription: RD$8,000
Monthly: RD$1,599

10 people deal:
One off subscription: RD$4,000 (50% discount)
Monthly: RD$1,199

If I can get 10 people confirmed, then I will push for RD$1,000 monthly or lower one off subscription.

This applies to both the Santo Domingo and Santiago gyms.
So if you have membership to one, you can use the other.

If your "serious" and interested in taking up the offer, then please post your username in this thread and I will get back to you.

Thanks.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am already a member, so how could i get advantage of this deal?
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I am already a member, so how could i get advantage of this deal?
AZB

Your monthly fees would be lower.

I need at least 10 new people to get that price. After that, any current DR1 people can be added to our group to get a lower monthly rate.

Vawner

Feb 7, 2007
count me in

Sign me up (in Santiago)!!

I was just about to join, but this would be a much better deal

Dan

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
As of now we have.

New:
Robert
Mr. Lu
Vawner
Kevin
Susan

Existing members:
AZB
Tj

When I get to 10 new people, the deal will be closed.

Last edited:

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
sign me up....

........its time to watch AZB turn into the Santaigo weight lifting champion......again......

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.